Sunday, April 18, 2010

36 Weeks

I cannot believe I am this far along in my pregnancy. Really I could have her any time, especially since Nicolaus was about 2 weeks early. Physically I am ready...mentally and emotionally, I'm not so sure!

How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs
Maternity Clothes: A lot of them are getting uncomfortable to wear. I bought some warm weather stuff to get me through the last part of my pregnancy and the first month or so post-partum, but it has turned chilly again and I can't wear it. Boo!
Stretch Marks: Still none, and I am amazed because she has really stretched my belly out forward whereas Nicolaus just made me big all the way around. Some may show up after she is born
Sleep: More restless nights. John had to sleep in Nicolaus' room last night because I was keeping him up
Movement: Dances around in there! And sometimes when she has a big movement I can hear clicking/popping coming from my uterus. Really weird but the Dr. does not seem concerned
Food Cravings/Aversions: My sweet tooth is in full effect
Other Symptoms: Really tired at the end of the day, a little bit of had and foot swelling and I think my face looks funny just like it did towards the end of my first pregnancy
What I miss: Being able to play a lot with Nicolaus and carry him everywhere. I just can't anymore
What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting my little girl!
Milestones: Had my GBS test on Thirsday but won't know the results until my next appointment. I see the Dr. every week now until I deliver.
Nicolaus' Reaction: Says "baby" when he sees my bare belly and when he sees babies on TV or when we are out anywhere. He also says this about anything pink or girly looking...I guess because when we are doing something in the nursery and he "helps" with her clothes, blankets, etc. I say they are for the baby.

No comments: