Monday, March 4, 2013

Take It Off Monday | Week 8

The dust has settled after sickness hit our household and I am happy to say I have kept off the weight I lost while sick. I don't recommend getting a stomach flu to help with your weight loss program, but hey, I'll take it. As soon as I felt better and was able to hold down my food long enough to give me the energy I needed to exercise, I worked my butt off last week. I started running again on the treadmill and continued with my new favorite exercise, POP Pilates. I do think the hardcore exercise and eating well helped me stay on track.


Weight loss this week: 0 lbs
Weight loss to date: 6 lbs
Weight left to lose: 14 lbs
First Goal: 10 pounds 
  • Reward: Mani/Pedicure
Second Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward: Massage
Final Goal: 20 pounds
  • Reward: New Bag
Success:  Exercise
Set-Backs: 
Exercise: Running on the treadmill and more Blogilates!

No comments: