Monday, February 17, 2014

32 Weeks

Pregnancy: 32 weeks

Weight Gain: 18 pounds

Sleep: Most nights I sleep well, minus getting up to pee every couple of hours. Sometimes my reflux is bad even with the medication I'm taking so those nights I have to sleep practically sitting up.
Gender: Its a girl!

Name: Naomi Grace

Feeling: Actually pretty good except for feeling like I have to sit like a teenage boy slumped in my seat with legs spread wide. I swear this girl couldn't be any lower and I feel like I am squishing both of us when I sit normally or bend over.

Movement: She moves a lot and is developing sleep and wakeful patterns. Most of the time her arms and head are way down low in my belly and her feet get stuck up in my ribs. We are wondering if she will be he longest baby yet.

Belly: Big 

Next Appointment: at 34 Weeks. I'm very happy with the OB practice I decided on in our new town. They are supporting my decision to try for a VBA2C (Vaginal birth after two cesareans) as long as neither the baby nor I are compromised. I also met a Doula (or birthing coach) who successfully had a VBA2C a year ago). John and I are excited to have her help us in our birthing process.

No comments: