Saturday, November 7, 2009

We're in the 2nd Trimester!

How far along: 13 weeks

Total weight gain: + 2 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes...just pants, and they're a little big but so much more comfy than my regular pants

Stretch marks: Not yet...I didn't get any with Nicolaus so hopefully I won't this time either

Sleep: Pretty well, but getting up to pee about twice a night

Movement: None yet

Food cravings/aversions: I've really been wanting meat this past week. I cannot drink as much coffee as I would like because it makes me very jittery

Gender guess: Girl...only because this pregnancy is completely different from the last

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing really...maybe coffee

What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move

Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat on doppler

Nicolaus' reaction: He doesn't have a clue!

1 comment:

Jessica Marshall said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Are you hoping for a girl this time? You are so lucky that you didn't get any stretch marks with Nicolaus. I got so many with Gabe.