Sunday, January 24, 2010

24 Weeks


How far alongBold: 24 weeks...112 days to go if I go full term!
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes: Every day
Stretch marks: None yet
Sleep: My reflux is pretty bad, no matter what it seems and this has made getting to sleep a pain.
Movement: Lots of movement and on a pretty regular schedule.
Food cravings/aversions: I have been craving lots of sweets lately, and avocados
Gender: Better still be a girl!
Belly button in or out: Still in but getting more shallow
What I miss: having a fru-fru drink when on a date with John
What I am looking forward to: Knitting Carleigh's coming home hat and blanket
Milestones: Viability! At 24 weeks Carleigh has an excellent chance of making it if I went into pre-term labor
Nicolaus' reaction: When I read Nicolaus a story and sing to him before bedtime, Carleigh kicks him. He looks at me with such a quizzical look!

No comments: