Monday, March 22, 2010

32 Weeks


How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: I definitely prefer my stretchy pants and tees. Some of my maternity shirts are even too short to cover my whole belly

Stretch marks: Still none...too good to be true?

Sleep: Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Its just not comfy anymore

Movement: She's moving all the time. Sometimes i wonder what in the world she could be doing in there. Her favorite time to "dance" is around 10 pm

Food cravings/aversions: I have had a major sweet tooth lately and cravings for red meat. The reubens I made after St. Patty's Day were wondrous!

Other symptoms: My joints hurt if I am standing for long periods of time and my belly has been getting tight. Could be Braxton Hicks contractions

Belly button status: Almost non-existent--flat against my belly

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and being able to roll over easily and rough-house with Nicolaus

What I am looking forward to: Making the nursery girly

Milestones: Passing GD test with flying colors

Nicolaus' reaction: He really likes his new room even though he doesn't know why we moved him. He still loves to kiss Mommy's belly and when you ask him what is in Mommy's belly he says "baby."

No comments: