Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Photo Friday

In an attempt to jumpstart my writing habit (I do call my self a writer afterall) I am going to attempt to blog every day...even if it means just posting a picture and writing a few sentences of description. I'm not going to beat myself up if my Two Under Two prevent me from logging on, and the writing may not be the quality or style of my comp and rhetoric courses back in the day at VCU, but if it gets me writing again, I'll take it. In an effort to make the process a little easier, I thought it would be fun to have a daily theme for the blog. Friday will be Family Photo and, since I have already joined the Way Back Wednesday blog hop, Wednesday is taken care of. I'll figure out the other days of the week, well, next week.



I thought it would be fun to post both "first photos" of Nicolaus and Carleigh. Can you tell who is who? In person the pictures look even more similar. I actually wrote the info on the back of the prints just to make sure I never forget. Looking at the two of them everyday, I do not see immediate similarities, but in pictures I see they have the same chin, the same mouth, the same eyes. I look forward to seeing how they grow and how both similar and different they become.

1 comment:

amy stitcher said...

My guess is picture #1 is Carleigh and #2 is Nicolaus.