Thursday, June 24, 2010

My friend in the kitchen

The crockpot is my friend. Right now perhaps even my best friend. How wonderful it is to throw together a few things in the morning and by 5:30-ish, voila! Dinner! And not to mention leftovers. Leftovers are my friends too. Leftovers mean minimal mess in the kitchen and with Two under Two I have plenty of mess to clean up without even going into the kitchen. We've been eating at least two crock pot meals a week since Carleigh was born. I have found several recipes here. In fact, tonight we will enjoy Asian Chicken in a Crock. So if you have a faveorite Crock recipe to share, please do, and you too will be my friend in the kitchen.

**Note: If you make the Asian Chicken, I would either use fresh veggies or add the frozen veggies about 1/2 or 3/4 of the way through.

No comments: