Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

I'm thrilled to be linking up with Harper's Happenings HOTT for the first time! If you've yet to check out this blog, you should because its one of my faves and Harper is just the cutest little thing ever.!


Ever since John and I completed Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (Thanks Dad!) and became debt free (yeah that's right!) a little over a month ago, I have become completely cheap thrifty when it comes to buying clothes for the kids. Especially at this age when they grow so fast and make a lot of messes have so much fun every day. There is one particular kids consignment store I frequent here in town that for the last 5 days of every month they have a 50% sale where certain items have color coded stickers marking them down. Last week I scored everything pictured below for $28.99...including that super cute Baby Gap dress with diaper cover! And old school sit-and-spin. That makes each item less than 3 bucks! I was especially excited to find a few things for Nicolaus because, lets face it, there's just so much more out there for girls. yard sale season is upon us, so I hope to be posting about some more terrific finds soon!



No comments: