Sunday, February 14, 2010

3rd Trimester!

Where are the weeks going? Wasn't I just announcing on this blog that Nicolaus is going to be a big brother? Now we are 3 months (maybe less) from meeting our little girl. I thought it would be fun to compare how I looked when pregnant with Nicolaus at the start of the home stretch. With him it seems I was bigger all around!
How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes: A must! alot of the same clothes I wore with Nicolaus fit so differently too.
Stretch marks: Still none...knock on wood
Sleep: Its a crap shoot. Crampy legs and reflux are always threatening
Movement: Stronger movement every day. She also seems to have changed postions. She is no longer transverse (laying side to side)
Food cravings/aversions: None to speak of...though in the mornings I usually can go for something sweet.
Other symptoms: Without going into details about rashes, etc., this little girl is already causing mommy stress. A lot more tired at the end of the day too.
Belly button status: Still an innie but getting more shallow
What I miss: Wouldn have loved to have a bottle of wine (or two) with John today on Valentine's Day
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the blanket I started for her and seeing her wrapped up in it
Milestones: making it to the 3rd trimester!
Nicolaus' reaction: Still ponders at the kicks and bumps he gets when sitting on Mommy's lap.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Tammy - You still look beautiful! What is your secret?? :) Hang in there!