Sunday, May 2, 2010

38 Weeks


I am ready to have this baby girl! In 13 days or less (hopefully less) Carleigh May will make her arrival. In addition to the regular issues common in late pregnancy, Nicolaus and I have both been sick this week. We were quite a pitiful pair and John was so wonderful to take off work to take care of us. I have certainly been spoiled the last couples of days...he won't let me do anything. I do have to say Nicolaus and I have enoyed having him take care of us.


How Far Along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I will be in stretchy pants or something similar for the rest of this pregnancy. Everything else is just too uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks: 3...thats right, I have 3 stretch marks to the right of my belly button where Carleigh smooshes her but against me all day
Sleep: Darn near impossible...especially since I have been sick
Movement: When she moves it is a bit painful now...she is running out of room
Other Symptoms: Tired, sore and tons of irregular contractions throughout the day
What I miss: Being able to move and eat like a regular person
Nicolaus' Reaction: He certainly notices all the baby stuff set up around the house, but of course does not grasp what is about to happen in our family!

No comments: