Monday, February 4, 2013

Take it off Monday | Week 4

Yay! I saw another drop on the scale this week. I really think it has to do with exercise. I didn't quite reach my goal of exercising five times, but I did manage to get in three work outs. On Thursday I did yoga (Inhale with Steve Ross--used to be on the Oxygen channel) and Friday and Saturday I chose POP Pilates. All three of these can be found on YouTube. YouTube is a great resource for finding different workouts. Variation is a must for me. When I fail to keep up with an exercise program, it is most likely because of boring repetition. Additionally, I must have jammin' music to keep me motivated. So, if you are in need of something to spice up your exercise routine, I recommend a search on YouTube.


Weight loss this week: 1.5 lbs
Weight loss to date: 3.5 lbs
Weight left to lose: 16.5 lbs
First Goal: 10 pounds 
  • Reward: Mani/Pedicure
Second Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward: Massage
Final Goal: 20 pounds
  • Reward: New Bag
Success: Finding workouts I really like
Set-Backs: 
Exercise: 3 times ... My goal for this week is 5!

No comments: