Monday, February 25, 2013

Take it off Monday | Week 7

So I wish I could say that I did really awesome this week and stayed on my exercise program and ate well causing a drop in the scale. And while I did ok, I had a stomach bug Saturday and Sunday. I have not been that ill since getting the flu with the kids two years ago. I even had to resort to drinking the kids Pedialyte. Blech! Still today my tummy cannot handle much. I have no idea how this will affect me next week, I know the loss was a fluke, but it did feel good to see a lower number on the scale. Perhaps with great diet and exercise this week I can see a similar number next week.



Weight loss this week: 3.5 lbs
Weight loss to date: 6 lbs
Weight left to lose: 14 lbs
First Goal: 10 pounds 
  • Reward: Mani/Pedicure
Second Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward: Massage
Final Goal: 20 pounds
  • Reward: New Bag
Success: Continuing to exercise
Set-Backs: Getting sick
Exercise: Cardio on the treadmill and more Blogilates!

No comments: