Monday, January 28, 2013

Take it off Monday | Week 3

I didn't want to step on the scale this morning let alone write this blog post. I just knew I hadn't lost any weight. But that wouldn't be very honest to my self or to this blog. There will always be set backs and with two toddlers and a husband who is gone twelve hours of the day, maintaining a regular exercise routine is just darn tough. And then there was the freezing, wet, and grey weather that just makes you want to curl up on the couch with something sweet to eat and yummy to drink or yummy to eat and sweet to drink ( I promise I didn't do that). This week I am happy I didn't gain and I will leave it at that.



Weight loss this week: 0 lbs
Weight loss to date: 2 lbs
Weight left to lose: 18 lbs
First Goal: 10 pounds 
  • Reward: Mani/Pedicure
Second Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward: Massage
Final Goal: 20 pounds
  • Reward: New Bag
Success: Making fairly healthy meals, drinking lots of water
Set-Backs: Being really tired and a little down due to the yucky winter weather
Exercise: 1 video...My goal for this week is 5!

No comments: