Monday, January 21, 2013

Take it Off Monday | Week 2

So I didn't loose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any either. Considering that I had raging PMS (John could probably attest to that) and gorged myself of buffalo chicken dip and beer yesterday, I think that's pretty good. I stuck to my plan of not drinking alcohol during the week and, in addition to cutting out the extra calories, I think I'm sleeping better too. John and I also worked out together 3 evenings this week. I really enjoy working out together for two reasons. Number one, he is a great motivator. Number 2, its a great way to spend the evenings doing something worthwhile, rather than plopping down in front of the TV.

Johns 49ers won their game yesterday. For them that means they are going to the Superbowl. For me that means I have a couple weeks to loose a few more pounds before I make the super yummy buffalo chicken dip again! In case you're interested, I've posted the recipe below.

INGREDIENTS:
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups diced cooked chicken. (I roasted a chicken and used the breast meat but you can use 2 cans canned chicken too)
DIRECTIONS:
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.



Weight loss this week: 0 lbs (ahem, did you see the recipe above?)
Weight loss to date: 2 lbs
Weight left to lose: 18 lbs
First Goal: 10 pounds 
  • Reward: Mani/Pedicure
Second Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward: Massage
Final Goal: 20 pounds
  • Reward: New Bag
Success: Working out 3 days this week, still not drinking alcohol during the week
Set-Backs: Beer and snacks during the game on Sunday
Exercise: Video three evenings this week. My goal for this week is 5!

No comments: